Warranty service, during the period of validity includes:
– acceptance of applications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– placement of requests depending on the type of service request to the technical center of the manufacturer;
– escalation of service requests in the technical center of the manufacturer;
– providing software updates (Firmware and General Upgrades);
– providing new versions of software or corrections of the software version during the operation period, eliminating current problems in the operation of the equipment, or errors in the code as the correction is released by the manufacturer;
– provision of new versions of software during operation, which increase the reliability of the equipment, upon request or as a new version is released by the manufacturer;
– remote connection to the equipment for the purposes of diagnostics and collection of the necessary information by the specialists of the technical center to determine the cause of a malfunction or defect;
– repair/replacement of faulty equipment.